Sunday, October 25, 2009

This is what I think.

This is what I think about our Saturday night.

This week, I thought it would be a cute idea to go as Slumber Party Barbie. At 2:00am when I crawled into bed, I thought the idea was genius to go to a party in pajamas.

I think that Pooh has mad skills. Hey Mr DJ...'Just Like a Prayer' and the 'Humpty Dance'...what is better than that?

I think we may have a franchise idea here, Urban Cowboy meets Dark night, then throw in a little Top Gun.

I think Wolverine nailed himself a cute girl...get it..."nailed" himself. That is funny stuff.

I think I am lucky to be friends with these girls.

I think you ladies should know...that muscle...all his. If you don't believe that, he will flag you.

I think Coach should have started working on his costume BEFORE 8:00pm on Friday night. I mean, you know when Halloween is...it's the same exact month every year. I think he was pretty grateful that I bought that thyme and flax seed when he was filling his fake Woody Harrelson 'pot bag'. Also, try not to let that drop out on the street, where it sat all night, until our party hosts' neighbors found it. Even if it's not real that's still not cool.

I think that looked like the most powerful pumpkin toss in history and yet, the Disney character had to man up and finish the job.


I think it looks like whatever Gilligan just said to me was the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. Can't remember it, though.

I think the Snow White that arrived was sweet enough but the Snow White that ended the night was freakin awesome. Love her!


I think we are all aware that Hobbits are rumored to be an affectionate and fruity bunch but it is never appropriate to dance with your cousin like that, or your brother.


I think it was not widely known until last night that Gilligan was a pimp.
I also think:
It is ok to take 4 trips to the buffet table if you end up dancing for three solid hours. It has literally been YEARS since I've done that.
Scavenger hunts are fun.
Stop signs are more like a polite warning than an actual law.
It is great that Grammy keeps our kids all night but I should really think about getting a sitter for the next day as well.
When your scavenger team gets to pick out a shot, do not let Snow White shout out 'Three Wise Men'! Go ahead and eat that apple, crazy.
That you should NEVER leave your digital camera unattended, otherwise someone may shoot an image of your in law that will burn deep into your brain like a disfiguring acid.
I had a GREAT time, I really needed to get out of my mommy shell and I can not wait until next year.

I also think...a few people were very missed.

5 comments:

Flag Girl said...

looked like lots of fun!

The Mrs. said...

Totally agreed on your last thought, Enforcer. Also, I'm now afraid of hobbits.

(and I think I'm pretty damn lucky to be friends with you, too. Love ya like my cousin-in-law.)

Ditta said...

i can confirm that wolverine nailed it...and possibly Bilbo Baggins (rumer has it)

Tru Stories said...

Um, Ditta, this is a family blog.

Ditta said...

..... :)