Monday, October 5, 2009

In love....

My husband could not be more smitten with me.
Not for the 3 beautiful children I have bore him, or the house I TRY to keep up, or my pleasant personality and beauty...no, no, no.
Tonight, I was not only prepared to watch Monday Night Football, but I knew who was playing, knew both their records and knew why this game was more significant than most Superbowls. Just knowing all of that had him in a near frenzy, but then when I said I thought the first challenge was a waste because the call was pretty obvious...game over.
For all of you that are confused why he puts up with my smart mouth and crappy attitude...these are the simple reasons for why he is head over heels.
Doesn't take much to please that boy.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Next step: having your own fantasy team. He'll suddenly think you walk on water.