Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tell me... Why do they Always HAVE to Scar Their Faces??



Just before kick-off, our home field witnessed a scramble, resulting in an injury. Tink, elbow to the back, tackled Coco into a table.
Brawling over a Mermaid Barbie.
While I tried to pin Coco down, to ice her forehead... she growled, screamed and knocked my hand away. Determined to shake it off and get back into the game of sister rivalry.
Now, if only our Chicago QB, had the guts and fighting spirit, of a 20 month old little girl....
I would be online, right this second,
purchasing new pink Super Bowl sweatshirts.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree

Anonymous said...

Did the Bears face someone today? -sports?hol

The General said...

Mike Proper says it best :http://www.theproperlounge.com/2011/01/you-think-jay-cutler-quit-on-his-team-i.html And I hope Coco feels better.

The General said...

Oh and happy birthday to all the January's.

Unknown said...

Talk some football and you get The General to make a comment.

Unknown said...

General, I read the article. Very good points made.

Tru Stories said...

I was actually not speaking directly of his injury or the idea that he quit the game because of his injury. I do not actually believe a QB would just 'quit' a playoff game for a fake reason.
I just sometimes think his mind quits games during the first half....
Plus it was a cute tie-in to Coco's forehead.
Just a simple little post, playas... no reason to get worked up!