Monday, November 15, 2010

Germs, Free of Charge.

The most bizarre flu is running 'thru' my family.
(Flu or possibly bad meat from our Christmas Cow. We may want our money back. We'll go ahead and keep the steaks... just in case.)
It can last up to 10 days.
For the most part, you appear fine. No fever. No terrible stomach cramps.
The only symptoms are a complete and total lack of appetite and a very speedy exit of the teeny bit of food consumed.
You may spend an entire day, pretty normal and then... a rough, sleepless night.
(Especially, Sleepless for the parents, dealing with/cleaning the dramatically ill children.)

Both affected parties, appear noticeably thinner.
Thankfully, because who wants Chunky Children?!

Why am I blogging, the icky details of my children's bathroom habits??

As a public service, of sorts...

If you have a little Christmas party outfit, that is just a size too small and feel a mild case of Flu may help...

Yes, our home is always open, if you would like to come over and hold our children or maybe even lick our doorknobs. Who needs a Flu Shot, with an offer like that floating around?
Anything, to help out a friend in need.

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

OCH had a similar condition "running" through the house a couple of summer's ago. Not fun. I, however, did not suffer the noticeably thinner side effect. That would have made the ailment slightly more tolerable.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Cath said...

This isn't fair. I got the flu last week, so did my baby. Me & the porcelin goddess had many meetings, about 10, and I only lost a pound. Seriously? All that for a pound? I deserved at least 4, but whatever I'm.not.bitter.
Hope you all feel better soon!

Doc said...

I am on my way