Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who needs a man?

While Coach was at work, I did the mudding, on the new drywall portion of our bathroom project. I'm sure you assume, that means I filled in a few nail holes. Oh no, I'm talking, drywall tape, nails, cuts and corners. No joke.

If you come over sometime, are in the bathroom and think I did a good job.
Thanks!

If you come over, are in the bathroom and think it looks like crap.
What the heck are you doing in my bathroom anyway? Get the bleep out, creepo! And no one asked your opinion. I was home alone, with three kids. It's not like I'm sclupting David or anything.

The basic difference between a man mudding and a woman? Not one, single splatter of mud flopped onto the floor or my clothing. We don't slop it up, while thinking "I'll clean the mess up later."
We don't have time to clean that mess up later.

Also, big thanks to the step stool, I made in 7th grade shop class. Until now, you have sat around and never served a purpose.
Thanks for finally earning your keep.

No comments: