Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let's play a little game called....

Who would you jack?

I made this up years ago.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick a person, say, your 4th grade teacher.

2. Premise:
You march right up to this person, stand in front of them and smack. They retain this information for approximately 9 seconds (long enough to react with an expression of recognition but not hit back) and then their mind goes blank, never to be the wiser. You would both go on with life. Said person would be completely unaffected, not even a bruise. You, however, would have a victorious skip in your step and sly smile across your face. All the while, Karma, God and/or your Grandmother, is looking the other way.

3. So... who would you jack?

I realize your first reaction may be:
The horror!
What a terrible person!
Who would make up such an awful game!!?

After you get past all that, and decide not to leave your children with me (which you maybe already decided 2 weeks after I started this blog). Think for a minute or two. Let it soak in.
Is their someone who has harmed you or yours?
Rubbed you wrong?
Walks about, as if they couldn't use a good smacking?
Wears their hair in a way that drives you bananas?
Stole your boyfriend in the 7th grade?

Now, make a list.
In your mind, or share with a VERY close friend, not prone to blabber mouth syndrome.

Who would you jack?
Begin, play...

Disclaimer: I have NEVER and do not plan on EVER punching a person, in my entire life. No reason to find a priest or officer, just yet.
Also, you are not allowed anyone under the age of 17 on your list. Unless you are a parent of a teenager...then do what you need to do.

11 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Some families play Monopoly, we play, "Who Would You Jack." Thanks. I needed something to cheer me up today.

Flag Girl said...

Ok...so my list is bigger then expected....weird. And I would also say I might have to use the parent of a teenager smack a couple times! Just by saying that I may have made someones list.
Damn!!! I LOVE THIS GAME! Lets play it at Christmas!

Tru Stories said...

It's really more of a Thanksgiving game, I think...but ok.

The Mrs. said...

Maybe I'm feeling really Zen right now, but I honestly can't think of anyone. Perhaps it's my subconscious making up for the hundreds (maybe even thousands) that would be on The General's jack list. Be warned: no one is safe.

And save it for Christmas - I want to be part of the action too. It can be a new tradition at GG's!

Flag Girl said...

Maybe I can give you some of mine "The Mrs."

Tru Stories said...

Oh, Mrs....just let it digest for a day or two. You'll come up with someone.

Anonymous said...

I only have one -- someone at work. This is fun. Maybe I can think of some more if I try hard enough!!!

Anderson Family said...

My favorite "Jack" players are the sweet players that say, I can't think of a single person I would jack. Wait for it.....well maybe just one. Next thing you know they have the longest jack list of any other players.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about this on my way home yesterday and decided that I would want to "Jack" more people than is probably healthy. I would want them to not remember what I did (and not press charges), but still be afraid of me. And, know that I got the last word and I am ultimately the better person! It all makes sense to me. I hope it makes sense to you too!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer....I would jack Lakisha. You know, from grade school & junior high. She found me on Facebook and I still hate her after all these years!

Tru Stories said...

Yep, she can be on my list, as well. Lots of Jr High girls are.