Monday, September 7, 2009

One for the baby book.

My tiny Tink just sang nearly all the words to her first Beatles song. Sure, she can shout out 'I Want to hold Your Hand', sway appropriately to the greatness of 'Hey Jude' and can obviously figure out 'Hello, Good bye'. But to sing most of 'Yellow Submarine'....I nearly cried. Screw being able to use a toilet, this is an accomplishment a parent can really be proud of.

As we live a life of ease
Every one of us has all we need
Sky of blue and sea of green
In our yellow submarine

2 comments:

The Commissioner said...

Can we expand on this section a bit? I'd mainly like to hear Coach's thoughts on how iTunes may have led to Tink's love of the Beatles.

Tru Stories said...

Please don't use my blog to make fun of your brother...do it directly to his face like everyone else.