Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Her preddy smile...

This morning we returned to the doctor and remove all 13 stitches and pull back the scab to see how everything was healing.

We were so pleasantly surprised to find this!! I'm not sure if it was all the prayers, her fighting spirit or mommy's all night worrying...but our Tink has healed beautifully! If you had seen her before picture one week ago, you never could have imagined seeing this smile so soon. I teared up as soon as I saw the results. She has spent the last 3 hours repeatedly saying "My preddy lips are back!".
And we are so happy to see them.
Thank you, for your concern and well wishes.
It was mentioned this weekend that our girl may have some vanity issues, seeing as how she would allow no one to photograph her injury. We are confused where she would have inherited this trait from. Not sure what she will do once she gets acne and braces. Apologies now, from both your parents for that.
I may have to post several times to request prayers for her skin during her teenage years. Something tells me her brother and sister will never share the bathroom mirror with her in the morning.
Thanks again....this was an exhausting week, but the silver lining was feeling the love from all of you.

2 comments:

Flag Girl said...

Oh my god.....this is great to see!!! A big change from when I saw her the first time! The vanity thing also could be inherited from an Aunt too! Sorry....I got it from GG!!!

MelancholySmile said...

Oh, so nice to see that sweet face! Those lips are perfect for pouting as well as smiling. :)