Saturday, September 12, 2009

What will we do?

This evening we have a wedding for one of Coach's close friends.
For the second time in four months all three children are staying the night at Grammy's.
Which means:
Kat will have to get by with a bottle instead of her quiet, late night nursing.
Tink will have to snuggle herself in bed without her mommy to sing her bed time song.
The Kid will share a bed with Tink and miss his good night kiss from mom and dad.
If any one of them wakes up in the middle of the night, they will be have to be comforted by a Grammy instead of a mommy.

Did I almost convince you that I was upset by all that??
Cuz really, I'm not....grown up night here we come!!
Showering, putting on make up, talking to adults, dancing with my husband, sleeping uninterrupted all night!

Sure, I may miss them a tiny little bit, but mostly....grown up night!!
Good luck Grammy and Pop pop, we won't be thinking of you...

No comments: