Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I heart....

I Heart....Crunch Berries
I Heart....that Coach knows every word to Aladdin.
I Heart....nearly every single time Six loses his balance. (Sorry Edie and Warhol)
I Heart....that the burning bushes are turning red.
I Heart....the very rare times we return our rented movies on time. Why don't we have Net Flix?
I do not Heart....that wet parade candy was shoved into my candy drawer.
I Heart....having a candy drawer.
I Heart....falling asleep on the couch, under a blanket, during the Bears game.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

The only thing I heart more than falling asleep on the couch during the Bears game is gathering as a family of four to eat cheese sticks on our bed while watching the Bears game.

And I'm surprised that my body is jiggly why? It's one of life greatest mysteries.