Tuesday, September 8, 2009

09/09/09

Hey Four...try to pay less attention to your teacher around 9:09am. At that exact time, on this exact day...you will witness a phenomenon that will not happen again in your lifetime or others and especially not on your tenth birthday!
Welcome to your double digits. I wonder if today is hard for your mommy!? You are a special boy with a passion for the Cubs matched only by your dad and god father (actually, your dad may have turned on them a little). Coach, The Kid, Kat and I all love you, but not even comparable to Tink's crush. Thanks for always picking her up every time she 'falls'.
Oh hey, if you miss the clock turning 9:09am...I guess you can check again at 9:09pm.
Have a special birthday on this special day!

Note to my readers: I would love to include a picture of our nephew, unfortunately my computer/Internet/camera all blow. Trust me, he's cute.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday, Four! And thanks for being born on a day that's so easy to remember. You're the only extended family member's birthday I can remember.