Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We have 12 Bikes.

With the Impending Tinkerbell Party days away,
we are in Classic Coach Fashion,
finishing last minute home projects.
While I am dusting and wishing I had decided
NOT to wait on cleaning the carpets...
Coach is assigned to The Garage.

When I asked this morning,
"How is it going out there...?"

He responded,
"I am deep, in the Storm before the Calm."
He also mentioned, it would be better for me,
to NOT check on the progress.

I am nervous.


I wish a dump truck would drive by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coach--is that the old grey 90 Buick that the iceberg jumped out at and ruined the door?

Coach said...

It sure looks about the same the last time I saw it. I am pretty sure I could write a book about old cars and car stories, if anyone thinks I have any of there tools, they should check with me soon.

Unknown said...

Coach was just telling me he thinks he can get the garage attic room built, garage bathroom installed, and garage addition poured by the Tink party. He also mentioned Tru Stories told him he needed to get all this stuff done now.