Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Email Inbox, Really Hurt My Feelings.

Oprah, can you hear me?
Oprah, can you see me?
Oprah, can you find me in the night?

Oprah, are you near me?
Oprah, can you hear me?
Oprah, can you help me not be frightened?


Ok....anyway. That got weird.
But, she did Not hear me.
And, she will Not see me.

At least not, during the month of November.
'You were not Selected' email, received, loud and clear.

I think maybe, she knew December, would be best for us. Or possibly, a special Birthday show, in January.
I'm sure, that is it.
She is so knowing and wise.
She has a plan.
I will follow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not taking the blame for it.

Anonymous said...

Flag Girl has been to Oprah. Maybe she can get you in.

Doc said...

I thought the Oprah show was ending.

Unknown said...

Doc don't say that. The Chicago Oprah show is ending. Oprah will still be out there. We will be waiting for her.