Monday, October 25, 2010

Ummmmmmm.........

I know!
I hesitated.
It has taken me nearly 2 full days to get this post up....
The problem is and was,

First:
It took HOURS, to delete or crop the pictures with Waldo, hidden in the back. Where's Waldo???
I bleepin know the answer,
He's in EVERY single picture, I took that evening.


Maybe you were unaware, Waldo joined the Spice Girls, around the release of their second album.

The Second Reason??

Friday, I wrote a moving and intellectual Post, regarding a very serious Vote in our town. I poured my Heart into that Post! I kindly referred to my Husband, as a capable, caring, respectable Man.... shaping the youth of our community. Molding them into 'Better Men'.
And now,
sadly....
I have to admit this man...
is also my Husband.



Take that in, people.
The Future leader of your Sons.
Your Coach.



It never, ceases to amaze me,
what a very lucky girl, I am.
Cupid, must have pointed his Bow..
Straight at my Brain.

Other high lites, from our evening:
One stop on the Scavenger Hunt,
Two blood related 'Brothers' Not 'Brothas' had to Hug each other, slow enough to capture on film.



Coach is still settling his gag-reflex.
Especially, when it happened again.



Other Creepy moments:

Taking a picture, in the Men's Bathroom, at Da Willy's.
(FYI- Not Clean.)



Taking a picture, laying on an actual grave.
It's sad, how quickly The Bride, threw away her Soul.
She really fits the family nicely, right Ginge?




He roams in a Wolf Pack, for One.
Or maybe, two..



Most unsettling...
This man, did not wear pants, ALL evening.
Not exactly, Tom Cruise.

But hey,
at least his Arm pits were covered.
Simple Pleasures.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

1. You summarized the event perfectly. Well worth the wait.

2. That might be the most awkward hug ever caught on camera.

3. It might make me a tiny bit racist, but Coach's costume was my favorite. I laugh every time I see his picture.

4. If ever you question why I lose sleep at night thinking of Punkin as a teenager, I kindly ask you to refer to that exact picture you posted of her father.

5. I heart your (multiple) Scary mid-dance roundhouse kicks.

Anonymous said...

Waldo should be commended for the tireless effort he put into staying in character.Whenever there was a space between bodies...he was there..a sweet couples photo opp...he was there...a private conversation in the presence of a camera...he was there....a bathroom door that could be jimmied...yep..so here's to you Waldo for being true to your roots.. kudos. PS.not enough pictures of Rainbow Bright! -Wolfhol

Anonymous said...

What about the banana, or the devils or the sexy domi-matrix girl?

Unknown said...

Why are you people not talking about Munchkin. Her sucked in cheeks are hilarious.