Wednesday, October 27, 2010

'Electric blue eyes, always be near me'

Ten Days Later.

You must have spent those extra ten days,
in your mommy's belly....
Growing those long legs.
Beautiful, thick Hair.
And long, graceful arms...
for Big, tight Hugs.

You needed a little more time to:
Perfect your Scene-Stealing Smile.
and
Enhance your Finger-pointing, Hand on Hip- Rule following, Mom-gene. Which will come in Very Handy, while keeping that Tru-ly Messy Tink and Your Itty Bitty Sister, out of Trouble.
We expect you to be the 'Voice of Reason' and Coco to be 'The Muscle', when it is past time to round those Hot Messes, into the Car for Curfew.

Mostly, those Extra Ten Days, gave Tink the opportunity to realize what she was missing...
Her Faborite Cousin, Best Friend, Classmate, Slumber Party Buddy and Hand Holding Little 'Big' Cousin.

To my only God-daughter:
You are special,
your Enigmatic, Electric Blue Eyes, captivate me
And I am grateful, you are in my Life.



And I'll do anything you ever
Dreamed to be complete
Little pieces of the nothing that fall
May, put your arms around me
What you feel is what you are
And what you are is beautiful

-Goo Goo Dolls

Happy Birthday, Eleven!
We Love you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthdy beautiful 11.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday eleven. You have added so much to our family. When you were born, it was like having twins! As I come into town, I always go by your house and probably pester your Mom and Dad by dropping in to see those beautiful eyes. You are growing too fast. Have a happy day. Looking forward to tonight. Love, Gramma G and Poppa Art.

andrea said...

It really is uncanny how much Tink & 11 look alike!

Doc said...

Happy birthday Beautiful Blue Eyed #11!! Have a great day!
Love, Clark, Doc, #4.#5,& #8