Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4.4 Million is a long time.

While wandering the Grade School Hallways,
I let the girls drink from the Water Fountain.
Once I got past my fear that a deadly staff
infection was crawling all over it...
The whole thing was pretty darn cute.



Still, not the Cutest thing.
After viewing the Hallway Art outside of my nephew's
classroom, I immediately voted him
The Best Part of my Day.

The Display read...

"Grandparents Are...."



Man,
that boy makes me happy.

(I have not included the Name of Said Nephew, as not to contribute to further saddening and humiliating his parents. It's not their fault, Grandparents are the best thing that has happened for 4.4 Million years.
Poor Parents, gotta stick together.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a smart kid. Why didn't The Kid write that about his grandparents? Don't feel bad, think of parenting as your learning process. You'll get better.

Flag Girl said...

Were you by chance in the High School hallway?

Anonymous said...

What an awesome grandson! I knew he was a little genius --as all 13 are. It is great being grandparents!! Gramma G