Monday, October 4, 2010

Second Base.

This weekend was CraZy ToWn busy.
Saturday, was our Relay For Life Softball game.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and this game is very special. Coach's family, shows up In Force to play this game with smiles, laughs and a
New Memory Makin attitude.
With an agenda to 'Save Second Base'.

(Get it?...'Second Base'.)

(Our Second Place Team. Coach's group. Or...
The First Losers. The Not Winners. The Team with the Least Points..etc.)


Side Note:
No, Warhol has not resorted to a 'Moustache is the Right Way to Go' mentality. He was pre-prepared for a Moustache Party, that evening. An event, Coach and I were VERY sorry to miss. I heard my FaBuLous shirt, purchased WEEKS prior, was a huge hit.
Did you hear me say... 'MY Shirt'??

(Brown Team. Also known as The Commissioner's Conquerors, The Winners, The Victors or, I am pretty sure, The General's First Ticket to 'Not Last Place'.)

(The Bride, our first time DJ. She probably REALLY missed The Kahuna. This was easily the most difficult job of the day. Our Relay Team owes you!)

(Twelve, sampling the refreshments.)

(Our lovely singer...Thanks for your voice!)

(Three, Flag girl and One)


(Uncle Jack and his big brother Grandpa.)

Sorry, boys. You only wish you were #1.

7 comments:

Flag Girl said...

I have never been on the winning team..........Sorry Coach...this is why I went out for flags in the first place.
But I did get a cool t-shirt!

Doc said...

That was a superfuntime!! Can't wait until next year!! Go brown team!!

The Mrs. said...

The first year I've missed, and The General's team won. He better not think of making me stay home from now on...

Unknown said...

On my imaginary bucket list for next year. Play at least one inning. I would need a designated hitter.

Cath said...

Looks like it was a great time, one of these years we'll be able to partake in this event! I LOVE the theme, very creative :)
I think Warhol's mustache looks pretty sweet and sticks out well in that pic, and YES your t-shirt was a hit, even won a prize! Sorry you two missed it, hopefully you can make it next year.

Bird said...

I had a great time and was happy that I decided to play.

MJ said...

Had an awesome time! Can't wait till next year!