Thursday, October 28, 2010

For the People and Things, that Went Before....

With a very romantic, Poetic Justice,
The following, has been The Kid's
"Favorite Song Ever, for All Times"
for the last couple months.



There are places I remember all my life,
Though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain.
All these places have their moments
Of lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I loved them all.
And with all these friends and lovers
There is no one that compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
And I know I will never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I loved you more.

-the Beatles.

We had a big Day today, Kid.
You were the First Thing, I did right.
The First Thing, to break my Heart wide open.
I would give you the whole world.
You are mine, you are ours,
you are Loved, Wanted and never Forgotten.
I love you, Kid.
Always have, always will.
And all the Good, Bad and Ugly... in between.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! Kid you have a life filled with love. My first grandson, my best grandson! Love you more.

Andrea said...

the Kid is pretty amazing. so his mom. I try not want to 'be' anyone, but if I could mother like you, i would be totally okay with that. :) YOU are pretty amazing too, but you know that, don't you.

Flag Girl said...

Your in good hands Kid......

ct said...

amen flag girl.

Tru Stories said...

Andrea...
That was VERY kind of you to say. And it meant tons to me.
Except, I am really not gonna get a big head over it. It you are maybe not the best judge for my mothering abilities... given you live 2 time zones away and only see me once a year.
But still, Thanks.
I am a pretty good mom!