Thursday, July 1, 2010

Check Mark!

This weekend, a few family members will be marking one Big Check Mark off their Bucket List.
I marked one off today.
My first official Harvest Day, from my New Garden!



(Yes, I realize I was premature on the onions. I had to make room for my exploding Tomato plants.)

Thanks to the Jungle-like conditions,
the garden had a teenage boy growth spurt.

Unexpectedly, I am a pretty hard-core Dork.
I was very excited to gather my home grown veggies.

From her chubby hand,
Coco appears to be, as well.
One step closer to never grocery shopping again.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

You bought that cloth just to put your vegetables on and take pictures didn't you???

Anonymous said...

What is the skinny green thing?

Tru Stories said...

Skinny thing is a hot pepper.
No, I did not buy the towel for that. But it looks perfect! Like to keep the blog visually appealing!

The Mrs. said...

Excellent first harvest! Can we be expecting pictures of you canning tomatoes next?