Thursday, July 15, 2010

Breaking News...!

Coach and One have decided to start a band.

Neither can play a musical instrument.
Neither can sing especially well.
Neither have musical friends.

Their reasons are:

1. They know the lyrics to 'a bunch of songs'.

2. They are confident they can handle the groupies.

3. They feel they were destined to be Rock Stars.

Current info on Tour Dates, to follow.
Do not submit your name for back-up dancer.
They intend to do their own choreography.


I'm through with standing in line
to the clubs I'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth
and I'm never gonna win
This life hasn't turned out
quite the way I want it to be

I want a brand new house
on an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough
for ten plus me

I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

They might succeed. Obviously, no talent is required for rap. Go for it.

Anonymous said...

I love that song -- looking forward to it!!

Flag Girl said...

Oh good......I was worried One wasn't listening to me when we keep having our "what r u going to do with your life" talks, but now that I know he is going to be a Rockstar....I can sleep at night.

Thank you Coach.

Anderson Family said...

Funny stuff Flag Girl! You might need to get your own blog.