Friday, July 30, 2010

All My Loving

To our Six:
Happy Birthday, Sweet boy. There is no one else in this world, I would rather, my son Trip through this Life Fandango with. You are a sponge: Your mind is inquisitive, your heart is willing and your sense of wonder is wide open.
As you so brilliantly discovered at Age 9, there is a Beatles lyric for each and every turn along Life's Road.
I can think of nothing more, I would wish for you on your day, than for you to find your Garden.

I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade
He'd let us in, knows where we've been
In his octopus's garden in the shade
I'd ask my friends to come and see
In an octopus's garden with me
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade

We would be warm below the storm
In our little hideaway beneath the waves
Resting our head on the sea bed
In an octopus's garden near a cave
We would sing and dance around
because we know we can't be found
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade

We would shout and swim about
The coral that lies beneath the waves
Oh what joy for every girl and boy
Knowing they're happy and they're safe
We would be so happy you and me
No one there to tell us what to do
I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden with you



(This Pic: An Oldie But a Goodie!)

Ooo, if there's anything that you want
If there's anything I can do
Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love, from me to you


We love you, bunches.
Happy Birthday, Six!

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday Six, The Kid's bestest friend/cousin. There really is a Beatle song for everything. Have a wonderful day!

Flag Girl said...

Happy Birthday Six! Lets have a haunted slumber party sometime! Enjoy your day! Love you

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday, Six. Looking forward to seeing you tonight. Have a great day!! Love, Gramma G

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday six!!! Love Clark, Doc, #4,5&8

Anonymous said...

My new computer wallpaper!!!!!
Sorry Clark.