Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Father of the Year. Located.

Coach: Oh, I forgot to tell you. At the Rehearsal Dinner, Tink was in one stall and I was in the next.
All of a sudden, I heard her tiny voice giggle and then say "SeCuse me. I farded." It was hilarious!


Me: She was in a Men's room stall by herself?

Coach: Yeah, I was in the one next to her.

Me: At Richards?

Coach: Yeah.

Me: What are the chances, you washed her Men's Bathroom hands, before she returned to eat dinner?

Coach: Ummm..... (very long pause).....
Would you believe, Decent to Good?


Me: No. That is disgusting.

End Scene.

9 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I don't want to know any of this.

Anonymous said...

EWWW!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Coach! How else does she build up her immunity. -Warhol

Anderson Family said...

Warhol - How about vitamins for fruits & vegetables to build up her immunity!

Anonymous said...

This is Coaches daughter...it could make her very sick, is everyone willing to take that chance?

The General said...

The General likes this.

Anderson Family said...

Hey, Anonymous - lighten up. Everyone knows her hands should be washed. Yet - generations of us survived without Purcell, automatic flush and constant hand washing. Rest assured Coach got the point.

The Mrs. said...

Everyone can now rest easy: during a trip to the bathroom with Punkin on during this very same event, I took three additional little girls who suddenly also had to go. Tink was among them, and I saw to it that all hands were washed thoroughly.

cmta said...

this made me laugh!