Saturday, July 10, 2010

How much fun is too much fun?

Tonight, is The Bride's Bachlorette party.

Out of curiosity, how much fun is appropriate for a Mother of Three to exhibit in public?
Keeping in mind, most guests are Mother's.
(sorry we are not cooler, Bride).

On a scale of One to Ten.
One being somewhere around....

1. Queen Elizabeth
(in regular house clothes, no crowns or jewels)
2. Chelsea Clinton
.
.
5. Oprah after a few drinks, into the Ugly Dance.
.
.
8. Frank the Tank
9. Bret Michaels (circa Poison frontman/Rock of Love)
10. Lindsey Lohan (years 2007-2009)

Which would be most suitable for tonight's festivities?

Here is to a "Drama free, awesomeness had, excellent/non-embarrassing picture taking, no regrets, laughter filled, rockin out" evening had by all!

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

This post has officially pumped me up for tonight's festivities. I would immediately vote for Frank the Tank fun, but then I'm afraid I'd be the one running naked through a college campus. That would be most certainly "uncool".

Anderson Family said...

At least some of you are in runner's shape. Have 10 fun with class! I know you can do it. Here's to an evening filled with laughter and good times.

Munchkin said...

I'm thinking Courtney Love... at any given point in her life

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid, very aftraid.
:)