Sunday, July 11, 2010

Warning: This post is rated R-ish and may not be suitable for my Neighbors.

Random thoughts....





Sometimes, being in a strip club can be a little uncomfortable.
And sometimes, pretending to be a stripper, while your sister-in-law pretends to be the guy....more than a little uncomfortable.
and yet hilarious!





The quickest way to get Coach to NOT look at pictures of attractive women wrapped around a pole...would be to have all the women be either his sister, his cousin, or his wife on top of his sister.
All NOT good for him.



It stings, just a tiny bit, when men literally push your hideous body out of the way and leave your ugliness in a beaten path, on their way to the much more beautiful, Doc. Especially, when it happens...over and over and over...



The Old Ladies, had to take a mini break at Noodles in Company, to carb up. Making us VERY lame but left us feeling FaBuLous. It is hard work, being a stripper.



Something, very suspicious happened to that giant, inflatable body part. We should really think about investigating that whole situation.





Very fun night.
Great job, Munchkin!
My face literally feels tired from laughing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Mrs., but I think we crossed the line into totally creepy. We must NEVER speak of this again. As for the rest of the post, HILARIOUS!!!

The Bride said...

looooooove you guys!!!!


-- how in the world were you up at 8:57 to type this?!?!

The Mrs. said...

I had nightmares last night in anticipation of this post, and I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from lap dance PTSD. I suppose the boiling inferno of a bus might also have contributed to my now unstable condition.

Awesome night with amazing women.