Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

The Bride and The Groom were married.
Making them, The Husband and The Wife.
Otherwise, known as ... normal, boring people.

I have a long list of Fav moments, from Their Day.

1. The Fact that this picture was not snapped during a sweet slow song. Rather, it was during the Late 80's Jock Jam portion of the evening, specifically around the 'Wild Thing'.


2. That my husband was ridiculously handsome. It was almost as if the wedding colors were picked to match his eyes. I really had to step up my game, he was too pretty.




3. I received Two shout-outs from the wedding table.
Holla on that, Coach.

4. This........


it could not have been any sweeter to watch Coach, walk his tiny GG down the aisle.

Except, maybe when GG danced with her other grandson, The Groom.
She glowed.



5. Ladies. Make me happy.
I laughed. Danced. Smiled. Danced.
Especially, to the most awesome Madonna medley.
Not one song...but 3 leading into the Grand Fourth.
Props to Munchkin for the request.
Does life get any better ...
No choice, your voice can take me there...



6. Speaking of Just Like a Prayer.
My mother-in-law, gave the most perfectly timed, well executed, beautifully appropriate dinner prayer, I have ever heard at a reception. To choose the phrase "Celebrating in Heaven." Never felt more lovingly respectful.
Full hearts were truly blessed.

7. My cute boyfriend (on loan from his fetching wife, Doc). Whom we had the pleasure of sharing a hotel room with that evening. When I say evening, I really mean 3:17am, after Clark and Coach finally concluded their in-depth discussion on Why Twizzlers are so Amazing and went to bed for gosh sakes!!



8. A mid-dinner painful-draught delivery, courtesy of stealth planning by a thoughtful Coach/General.

9. Watching my poor Neighbor, sweetly and tearfully walk his beautiful daughter to her future.
And then... watching The Bride carefully enunciate each powerful vow, to her partner.
You would have to be stone, not to cry during this ceremony.
Or...be poor Number Three, uncomfortably stuck between Flag girl and I, as we ballbaby-ed our way over one emotional hurdle...into another.
Thanks a bunch, Irish Blessing!



My two Least Fav moments....

First: That after snapping at least two dozen pics of the Bride, I was unable to clearly capture her beauty on digital film, due to her quick, excited movements and obviously too radiant gorgeousness for the camera's eye. It was like a National Geographic Life documentary, trying to locate an extremely rare and endangered species.

And Second:
That I was not cool enough, brave enough, too wife to a not tall enough...Woman to purchase, wear and execute dance moves in....
These Shoes.
Nicely done, Mrs.
Jealous.



Excellent party, Neighbors.
We more than enjoyed ourselves.

And to the married couple...
Nice a$$ job, getting hitched!
I wish you MANY years of joy.

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

It sounds like an amazing day. I gather only beautiful people were invited to the wedding. I hope you got a full length picture of your gorgeous dress! The Bride did glow. Love her dress!!