Thursday, May 27, 2010

You build me up, Buttercup Baby.

Five...is turning Nine.
Here is her birthday post.



Draft #1:
I have a niece. She is super cute. I barely know her. She only likes The Kid and will not make eye contact with me.
Happy Birthday, Five.

No good?

Draft #2:
I have a niece. She is super cute. She only speaks to The Kid. Coach makes her blush. Sometimes, she lets me help her with her food plate. She only loves The Kid.
Happy Birthday, Five.

Still no good?

Draft #3:
I have a niece. She is super cute, just like her Mom (Doc). Her Dad, blabbers on and on about her all the time. I think Clark, plays favorites.
Five, loves The Kid. She runs giggling to him.
I'm not sure, she even knows my name.
She only loves The Kid.
And sometimes, Tink.
She, maybe, has not noticed Coco.
Happy Birthday, Five.

Ok, ok...seriously.

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Five.
I adore your kind, soft eyes. Each and every time, you 'See Me'...my heart sores. You are unique and deserve for people to earn your love.
Every time, I hear your sweet voice, I feel like I have won a prize.
You are my quest, I seek to win your affection.
Listening to you and The Kid, giggle...makes me feel like we are wrapped, in a giant Hug of Love.
You are so smart, so strong and a tiny bit stubborn.
A trait, I am a big fan of.
You are the sparkle, in your Daddy's eye. You were Coach's very first Girlie. You are your Mom's Mini-Me, your sister's best friend and your brother's calm, cool and collected Buddy. Because, your sister may be cool...but she's got a wild hair, that will not allow her to be calm and collected.
Happy Birthday, dear Five.
I am excited to share your evening and your cake!
We love you.

7 comments:

Munchkin said...

Happy Birthday Five!

Tru Stories - do you have a cheat sheet with a list of the kids and their corresponding numbers? I'm going to be honest I don't know who you're talking about unless you provide a picture.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful 5!!We love you very very much!!! Have a wonderful day and some delicious chocolate cake!!!! Doc and family

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Five!!!

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday Five!! You are growing up too fast.

you can call me al said...

Hope you had a great day!

Flag Girl said...

Happy birthday Five! Great Blog! You got that little girl down to a T!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! My oldest grandson is at a turning point and now my oldest granddaughter is getting close to those double digets. Before long ----Prom. Love you #5. Gramma G