Thursday, May 6, 2010

On this day...

Happy Anniversary to Coach and I.

Coach-
I still do...



To commemorate this moment, I would like to revisit our our first song as husband and wife. As we shared our first kiss, the Pastor announced our union and we turned to walk back down the aisle, full of giddy love...

I can remember the moment, as if it was yesterday, our loved ones clapping and the music began to play...

You give me that funny feeling in my tummy.

Rollercoaster of Love
Say what?
Rollercoaster, yeah
Oh, baby, you know what I'm talkin' about
Rollercoaster of Love
(love rollercoaster, child)
Oh, yeah, it's Rollercoaster time
Lovin' you is really wild
Oh, it′s just a love rollercoaster
Step right up and get your tickets!

Chorus:
Your love is like a Rollercoaster
baby, baby I wanna ride, yeah
Your love is like a Rollercoaster
baby, baby I wanna ride, yeah



Red Hot Chili Peppers, circa 1996


We are a very romantic couple.

9 comments:

Anderson Family said...

It was such a beautiful day! Great wedding. Happy Anniversary! It has been a rollercoaster. Hope the ride continues for many, many years.

Flag Girl said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple who gets better looking every year! Enjoy your day!

Tru Stories said...

Flag girl....it's not Doc and Clark's annv...they are the couple that keeps getting better looking!

Cath said...

Happy Anniversary! Cheers to many more!

The General said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are still very cute!!! Love Doc

The Mrs. said...

Happy anniversary, you adorable love birds.

ct said...

Happy Anniversary! I'll always remember your wedding day! It was beautiful!!!! love always, ct.

ps (guess my new blog name is "ct") i'll just go with that! :)

Kori said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!