Friday, May 21, 2010

Flashback Friday....

...in regards to a Thursday...

On this date in history (May 20th) two very strong, crazy and over the top, women were born.
Cher
and
Munchkin.

This makes complete sense to me.
Both Women:

-enjoy spandex, even if maybe they shouldn't.
-feel comfortable, saying whatever thought bounces into their heads, even if maybe they shouldn't.
-have the power to embody a Decade theme, with Bob Mackie flare.



-Have great hair.
-Ultimately, become the center of attention, at nearly every moment.

-Have creepy fans:
Cher has...millions of crazed gay men.
Munchkin has...my mother.



-Both women: take no prisoners, chase dreams, light up a stage and Rock our world.

-Only difference: One woman is tall....
the other is very much not tall.

I got flowers in the spring I got you to wear my ring
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always around
So let them say your hair's too long
'Cause I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
I got you babe I got you babe



Also, on May 20th.
The Grey's Anatomy finale aired.

Dear Grey's:

Shut up.
You are awesome.

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Two days in a row the term creepy is written in regards to me. Tru Stories you are out of the will. This is what it would have been like is Tru Stories had a sister. Bitterly jealous. Munchkin - happy, happy birthday. I am a fan.

Anderson Family said...

In addition:

Grey's - you should win an Oscar for that show. It was better than more movies I watch. AWESOME!!!!!

The Mrs. said...

Just when I finally throw in the towel and stop watching Grey's it's all anyone can talk about. I blame the season of the brain tumor ghost hallucination for me missing what appears to be the must-see event of the year. I must get my hands on last night's episode.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday Munchkin.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Dr. Munchkin.
I'm with you "Mrs" on Grey's.
doc

Munchkin said...

so grammy.... does this mean i am in the will?