Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hide the Pig's blood, please.

This morning, the girls and I were sitting together (watching Dora's birthday episode) and I began to practice for Coco's birthday.
As I sang 'Happy Birthday' to Coco, she clapped, loving her attention.
Tink sat and glared.
I asked Tink to sing with me.

She replied, "I just can't. (insert huge sigh)
My mouff's not strong enouff."
(End with Dramatic eyeroll.)

I reminded, she was perfectly able to sing the Spanish 'Happy Birthday' to Boots.

Again, she replied (insert more dramatic sigh) "I just can't. I just hafta blow out Coco's candles. I can't be strong to sing."

If Tink blows out that candle. It will be the first time, in the history of her own birthday past, that she has ever shown interest in blowing one out.

I have a feeling, that in order to rain all over her sister's parade...Tink just may figure it out.
I can not imagine, what 'Carrie' scene will play out, if Coco is ever crowned Prom Queen, over Tink.

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Poor misunderstood Tink. She tries so hard. She is just little and weak. Obviously, Coco will be bigger than Tink, I just hope she is mentally stronger than Tink.