Thursday, May 6, 2010

You're a Cowboy, baby..

Friday, Number One...turns 18.
In honor, of our One, the person who is so very confident that his Blog Name is the most deserving. I felt, I had to step it up a notch.

Dear One-
To the coolest, cutest, smoothest guy we know
(at least, that is what you tell me)
this birthday post, is dedicated to you.

From the very first day, you were better than most...

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
She could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone


Growing up, I'm sure you oftened thought...

I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala



And your mom, she just wouldn't give you a break...

You know parents are the same
No matter time nor place
They don't understand that us kids
Are going to make some mistakes
So to you other kids all across the land
There's no need to argue
Parents just don't understand


Despite her nagging, something happened... the 'It' factor oozed and when you turn to the crowds they agreed...

I love it when you call me big pop-pa
Throw your hands in the air, if youse a true player




You found yourself a car and it is NOT an Impala. No hit to your smooth factor, you cruise...

With the top let back an' the sunshine shinin'



With the car in place, only one thought remains...

Girls - all I really want is girls
And in the morning it's girls
Cause in the evening it's girls

I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile
From White Castle to the Nile


And they will respond because one thing is for certain...

Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat

You may be a nice dude but you are still a thug.

I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that
Da Big Bo$$ Dogg, yeah I had to do that
I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside
But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side
Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play
I cut so much you thought I was a DJ
"two!" - "one!" - "yep, three!"
S-N double O-P, D-O double G
I can't fake it, just break it, and when I take it
See I specialize in making all the girls get



There is no doubt, you will own 18.
Grab the world, make it yours, knock down doors and
never, ever...let anyone dull your shine.

Happy Birthday, Nephew
We love you.


Now get out there....

Go shorty, it's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
We gon' sip on Bcardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a ..., it's not your birthday

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday One! Have a great year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Flag Girl said...

Happy Birthday #One!! That was the shortest 18 years of my life!
Have a great Day! Love you....

The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday, One!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday #1!!! You're 18...UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Love Doc