Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey Chicago, whadda say?

Following a big week of 'W's...we headed to the ballpark, on Saturday.


(Father of the Bride's Flag. Please notice the broom.)

The trip was dubbed, The BFF's Day. Gathered, in honor of 3 BFFs and CT's birthday. We left bright and early on the train (barely returned on that mode of transportation) for our first game of the season.

Doesn't Coach look even cuter with the green of the field behind him. It's a little like 'coming home, only to know home I'd ever known before'...
Guess that movie quote.
Wrigley, makes Coach, a very happy man.



Six Bleacher Bums.
Girl (barely pictured) next to Coach. Tried very hard to become his buddy.
That never happens to me, guess I don't give off that 'friendly' vibe.
Weird.



For a bit, Coach was a little stressed. It wasn't lookin too good for his boys and we are coming off a tough streak of my bad luck, causing the team to lose at nearly, every single bleepin game, I attend.
(without my presence, they hardly ever lose. Funny.)


Cute photo.


Even cuter photo. I'll pretend to not be offended that his pictures with CT are always cuter than with me.




My cute, cousin CW. Coach hearts her.
I don't blame him.

But wait, after settling into the inevitable loss and using the game as the perfect photo opportunity...
What did that team go and do?
Gosh darnit, them boys started hittin and won.
I'll be!


(somewhere, in this picture, is Three. Where's Waldo? Can you find him?)

We left the game.
Hit several other establishments.
Took pictures, I shall not post, in order to maintain CT's image of a sweet mother to a couple cute boys.
Hung out with friends.
Had a kind man, buy our dinner.
Nearly missed the train.

Great day, had by all.


Especially, by Warhol.
He kinda hearts CW, also.

6 comments:

Anderson Family said...

The pictures might make up for the stress endured by Grammy watching some not so sweet kids that day. I heart CW too. CW, give it up, join the bright side, it is inevitable for you to end up with Warhol. The pull is too strong.
I will also say that Tru Stories & CW look more alike as time goes on.

Anonymous said...

CW looks sweet, I on the other hand look like I'm breaking an Order of Protection.

The Mrs. said...

Now I want to be a Cubs fan again.

The General said...

"(without my presence, they hardly ever lose. Funny.)"

- You must go to A LOT of games.

Munchkin said...

it's like the General read my mind

CT said...

It was a GREAT day!!!! I think we might need to make it a yearly tradition, minus piano's and lemon drops! :)