Sunday, February 14, 2010

Morning, already?

This morning, at 6:41am, Coco woke up.
I'm not gonna lie...it felt a little early.
We had a crazy, good time at the dance, last night.
The candy cigarettes were a blast, the dancing was twirl-a-taining, the outfits colorful and the music twistastic.
We had Marilyn, Lucy, Girls with a Wiggle and Beatniks. A full bowling team, Sandy, Greasers, roller skates, hula hoops and poodle skirts, everywhere.
We raised money for a great cause and had fun, fun, fun...late into the night.
Because, I am just a wee bit tired, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Our 1955 Sock Hop















I had a wonderful time.
We are already planning next year....
Recycled Wedding Reception.
Stay tuned for the engagement.

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Great time last night equals nap time this afternoon! Already thinking about what to wear next year!

The Mrs. said...

I'm still trying to recover and I didn't even consume any adult beverages. Countdown to recycled wedding reception is SO ON!