Thursday, February 4, 2010

To my 'little' brother


Happy Birthday, brother! While, I am calling you my little brother (completely ironic, given you are five inches taller than me)...you are not really mine.
Now, you are just "Uncle". Dubbed, by The Kid.

You are excellent with the kids and I am very grateful you are in their lives. You get down on the floor to play action figures, read to your buddy Tink and snuggle up with Coco. It does you good, to soak up Coco love.
Thank you, for loving my children with your whole heart. For claiming them as your special family and for sharing in their lives. I could never express enough, how glad I am, you moved near us. You attend their events and help Dad with frequent babysitting. (I love a free sitter!!) My three children are even more loved, now that you are a short block away.
To my brother, The Kid's God-father and the girls 'Uncle'.
We love you. (I should tell you that, more often.)
Happy Birthday.

PS- Thanks for helping this frazzled mother, with her yard work!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

love this picture!

Flag Girl said...

Happy Birthday Uncle!! This picture is adorable! Everyone looks so sweet and innocent! Hope you have a great day Uncle!

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday my handsome son! You are a wonderful Uncle.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you today! Have a great day. Love, Jackie and the Commissioner

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday "uncle"!! Have a great day! Doc

Gramma G said...

Happy Birthday "Uncle." Great cake. Never crashed a party before. Hope your day was great and have many more. Gramma G