Wednesday, February 24, 2010

He rocks my world. (uh, the one in the hat.)

Ladies....

This,
is what hard-core looks like.

Soak it in.

(lucky for you, photo is not subject to various copyright laws or infringement penalties. Parties may copy, paste, print, hang on fridge or next to bedside table, use has phone or computer wall-paper...or just plan admire and be green with envy.)

You
are
welcome...


We doin' big pimpin, we spendin' cheese (Check 'em out now )
Big pimpin'
On B.L.A.P.'s
We doin' big pimpin' up in NYC
It's just that Jigga-man, Pimp-C and B.U.N.B.
Check em out now

You know I thug 'em, f* 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
Cause I don't f*in' need 'em
Take 'em out the hood
Keep 'em looking good
But I don't f*kin' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talking 'bout what's the reasons
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word
Better trust and believe 'em
In a cut where I keep 'em

Edit
Edit
lots more Edit

And let's RI-I-I-I-I-IDE
Check 'em out now
RI-I-I-I-I-IDE

9 comments:

andrea said...

what a fine..... wait, sorry, family blog. you're very lucky :)

The Mrs. said...

This picture might be one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

(I hate using this phrase, but there's really nothing more suitable.)

The laughs just keep on comin' thanks to you, Tru Stories!

Tru Stories said...

FYI- My husband thinks that maybe posting him out to the whole world as a bowler, may have been one stop too far in blog world.
I am probably going to have to make this up to him.
But as long as I made you smile, Mrs.

Flag Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flag Girl said...

Ahhhhhh....the two cousins at their finest.
Are they handing out wallet size ones to family??
If so, can I have like.......10!

Anderson Family said...

This proves one of my life beliefs. No matter how cool you are when you are young, eventually we all become dorks. The great thing is most cool people don't know it until it is too late. Sorry Coach, it is not as painful as you might think. My favorite part, Coach's lime green bowling ball. Hope you did well at the Cousin/Brother tournament.

Anonymous said...

Forget the one in the hat...check out the guy on the right!--Jackie

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't their hands be on just 1 ball.
-Warhol-

Anonymous said...

They are still cute, in a dorky kind of way. Love you