Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Coco's for you....


Happy Birthday, Flag Girl!
I'm excited for your next year of life. Full of hope, love and laughter.
Remember, how you were only semi excited for your most recent niece to be born... how she 'may be cute but could never be as Tink as Tink is'. Now, every time you need to feel warm, comfy and full... a cupful of Coco is your recipe for a better day.
Thanks for how you make us smile...we are happy every time we can return the favor.
Happy Birthday, our friend... we love you.
You are as strong as you are beautiful, as kind as you are sarcastic and as loving as you are loved.

6 comments:

Anderson Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday to a woman who is even more beautiful on the inside than out (and that's no easy feat - just take a look at her!).

Happy bithday, Flag Girl!

Flag Girl said...

Thanks for the SHOUT OUT Tru Stories and blog followers!
I got my cup of Coco for the day! With a side of Tink,eleven and twelve, and hugs from the kid
I have a wonderful family and extended family, and I love them more than they will ever know. I am one lucky girl, I am!

The General said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Flag Girl!!! Love Doc