Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coco, get used to the shadow.

For the past week, I have tried desperately to get a cute picture of Coco.

For two reasons.
A.) She gets cuter every single day.
B.) I hate for her to become 'that third child' who looks back at the album and only finds a photo of herself on holidays.

Unfortunately, I am having a heck of a time trying to get a good shot of her.
I have sat her up, dressed her cute, placed her in front of a neutral background. Yet every time I try to get the picture...it just doesn't turn out.
I need suggestions, on how to improve my photography skills....








Any ideas?

I don't know, maybe change the lighting or the setting on my camera?

I asked Tink, why I can not get a cute picture of her sister, she replied...

"You can't neber take her picture. She not want it."

There you have it. I guess Coco was not meant for magazine covers, like her obviously, very photogenic and beautiful older sister.
Sorry, Coco.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

The last one is my absolute favorite. Tink makes me want to come live at your house (but something tells me she'd be the same reason why I'd want to run out screaming).

Anderson Family said...

What I love is Coco in the background with that beautiful smile. Stay sweet Coco, hold onto to your happy thoughts. Having Tink as a big sister is going to be quite a ride.