Thursday, January 21, 2010

The children in this family...have it rough.

My poor nephew and the Kid's, "Best friend and cousin in the whole wide world, plus Four and Five" (direct quote).... broke his leg this week.
The culprit was some kind of freaky death trap of an exercise machine with devilish armish devices that yanked on his poor little wisp of a leg, forcing a break.

Another, valid argument for practicing yoga.

We went to visit Six, while he was confined to the couch, waiting for his cast.
It was the most pathetic thing.
He was barely able to open the candy we took him.
Barely able to request a drink.
Barely able to compare dork notes in matching dinosaur books, with The Kid.
He did however, play an hour of Beatles Rock Band....like a trooper. Propelling him HIGH up on my 'Most Favs' list. If only, with the microphone and a weaken, but still cute, singing voice.


Given all that, Six is still not the most tortured soul in this family.
There are children suffering more than him.
Children who are neglected and treated like slaves.
Exhausted from their punishment and unable to rest their tiny bodies.
Children, like my daughter.
During a rough/wild patch on Tuesday, I forced my two eldest, to draw me a picture for my birthday.
The anguish!
It was too much for their tiny hands to bare!
How dare I?

Poor Tink was so exhausted from the 2 circles and 6 stickers she placed...that she desperately needed a break.
Knowing that her evil mother may crack the whip, if she took the chance to rest....Tink was forced to fall asleep right there, at the kitchen table.




How do I live with myself...while treating my children so poorly?
Six has no idea, how much easier his life is.
Broken leg...schmocken schleg....he could of had to draw his mother a picture.
Now that is painful.


Question: Do you think this is the last time we will see her face behind bars?

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Poor, tortured children.

Flag Girl said...

She looks so sweet and innocent when she is sleeping!
Makes me just want to cuddle six!!

The Mrs. said...

I think it's the last time you'll see her face behind bars without the company of at least one other renegade.