Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This is how it begins...

Quick, somebody save me. I have lost myself in a world of remodeling, crafts ideas and Christmas Famdamly project suggestions. New empty frames from Ikea...check. Old cards, scrap paper...check. Lamps that NEED a face lift...check again.
Glue gun, warmed and ready.
I am convinced, everything must be spray painted. Seats can be covered and duh...why have I never made a wreath out of ornaments before??
The Picture Ratio...23 pictures of the Kid framed, per room, to every one of Coco. She will think, I never loved her! Crisis.
This is how it begins. How perfectly good housewives start bedazzling their clothing. At some point, you wonder, "Why don't I have more sparkles on my jeans? Why shouldn't I put appliques on my sweaters?"
I am this close to falling into the "craft blog world". This close!
There is no bottom, to that pit!
I need outside stimulation. Tell my husband to take me to dinner. Or at least, Christmas shopping.
And not to Hobby Lobby!
Except...wouldn't our holiday, not to mention our lives, be more memorable if I got the pets, cuter food bowls?
Wouldn't it?!
If you know an affordable place to get two awesome, old chairs recovered....email me the name and number.
Seriously.
If we don't have cuter chairs, I don't know what will happen!

Side note: I am unable to blame, the dementia on my diet...my sweet but clueless husband brought home Carmel candy bars from a school fundraiser.
Tomorrow, I will do better. Maybe.

Unless there is another fundraiser, we have to support our community's youth. My jeans will understand. Besides, with the new bedazzled basketball on the pockets, who will notice they are tight?

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Did you want to put a bedazzler on your Christmas list?

The Mrs. said...

When you're finished bedazzling your house bring the glue gun up to One Carbon Hill. I'm ready for some new arts & crafts style bling up in here.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer: In all seriousness, are you really looking into re-corvering some old chairs? I have trade accounts all over and can hook you up with an upholsterer if you are interested. I can't get a discount on labor but I can get you a discount on the fabric.