Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have captured this holiday memory, enough.

A wallet size view, of our afternoon.
The Kid got mad, after I took him out of school early.
Kid: We were learning how to celebrate Christmas in France today!
Me: Most kids love to skip out of school early.
Kid: Not me, your stuff is boring. I only got in two rounds of Christmas Bingo.
In my head: Stop being such a dork! Thank god, you will be too tall to get beat up everyday.


The Good one/Coco: Cute in a Christmas Beret. Almost like celebrating in France.

It hides her lack of hair...not sure black is slimming.

I used a new bottle of 'Big and Sexy, Ultra Hold' for the first time, on my hair. It's big alright. Not sure about the sexy.
Not a fan of this pic. My fault, I should never complain, there are not enough pictures of me and the kids.
Only ordered a couple 5x7's for my family. Forced my brother, to take a copy.
This pose, made my Dad a little nervous.
Dad: You are missing one in this picture.
Me: He had to work.
Dad: You couldn't wait for him? Or pick another day?
Me: Don't worry, we are not divorcing. Don't get shaky...me and my kids are not moving in with you.
He accepted that, but still, I thought I heard him counting dowry money in the back room.
Tink, she's three.
She had tiny legs in black tights.
She got her nails painted (notice how she sweetly shows them off.)
She will 'Neber be butiful, she neber wear dat pardy dress, she neber lubs Christmas pictures.'
Despite her best efforts and multiple proofs, we found a few where she couldn't hide the beauty...even if she tried.

Coco is the cutest Elf, I have ever seen.

Final verdict...
My kids are so cute, it's stupid.
I think, I am done going to that particular picture location.
I'm tired.
Never use 'Big and Sexy' hairspray, while taking a family picture.
I could use some sun.
I lost my dignity somewhere around 2:00ish while dancing with a teddy bear, over a strange woman's head and I'm not taking another picture of my kids, for at least two days.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

I took the afternoon off for the picture fun. I think at one point will making goofy noises to make my grandchildren smile I might have tickled your chin and bounced that goofy teddy bear in front of your face for a smile. I was so busy with wardrobe changes I never noticed your big hair. Note to self: do not use the Big & Sexy hair spray sample I got last week.

Kori said...

The pic's are all SO cute!

The Mrs. said...

Coco steals my heart with each new picture. I have a picture of Shortcake at that same age, looking in the same direction, wearing a beret, sporting some serious chubby cheeks. It's one of my all-time faves.

You look amazing, big sexy hair and all.