Monday, December 21, 2009

Just another Monday

*Why, on my morning to sleep in....did Coach snuggle up to Coco. Allowing Tink to wander the house, until she found me. Why was she the sweetest thing ever when she snuggled, fell back asleep and proceeded to sweat and kick all over me?

*Now that my Christmas shopping is done, why do I have the overwhelming urge to go shopping, for myself?

*Why can't yoga teach itself this morning? Can't people just buy Yoga DVD's so I can go to the mall? Or is that maybe, not good for business?

*4 days out until Christmas and both girls are becoming congested. Of course.

*The problem with having a super HUGE tree....all the presents look very tiny under it. Daring me to ...yes, go shopping again.

*Why did people ever bake cookies, before they were pre-packaged in break-off form?

**What if, I did go to yoga, yet while teaching the class, I am thinking how badly I would love to go to the mall and eat Sbarro food court. How zen would the ancient yogis consider that?

*Can we start opening a few presents today? I'm bored.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I'm a fool and I'm taking two slightly sleep deprived children with me to Joliet four days before Christmas. We're shopping for a tablecloth and curtains. Yes, I realize I am insane. I will probably need some serious yoga intervention/meditation if I survive.

Want to go with us?