Friday, May 25, 2012

Sweetbreads Bailey

I appreciate:
that this is one of Coco's favorite pictures eva.
Proving that she really is open minded and willing to accept her Barbie girl, without yellowed hair AND with a mustache. Though, it's possible her open-mindedness is recently more obvious, after declaring Warhol her best friend.

I appreciate:
- your amazing Triangle in Yoga.
- you're always sorta up for anything.
- your shoulder shrug of "I don't give a bleepness" can only be topped by Tink's shrug. (don't feel bad about placing second... Tink was born shoulder shrugging her general disdain for most things)

I appreciate:
- your 5 drinks-in dance parties.
- your crazy extended cast of family members, you have introduced to my life.
- your participation in being a crucial playa in one of the greatest pictures I have ever snapped (below).
And I'd really appreciate if you would plan our next trip back there, sometime in the next 12 months. Seriously.



But mostly, I appreciate:

A.) That your dry, quick sarcasm so easily compliments mine... yet beneath that Tough Girl exterior, you are a kind and loving soul.  Whom tru-ly appreciates her family and friends, with a fierce loyalty and genuine compassion for their happiness.  ALL of your parents are lucky to call you their daughter and your younger siblings are better little people, for following your life-loving example. (making you a welcomed match for our family)

and B.) Above all, I appreciate that at such an advanced age, Warhol has flourished within your bright smile and caring eyes.  His talent and zest for life, have been invigorated with you in his corner. 
You have made him a better man.  Well done.

Happy Birthday dear Sweetbreads.
Enjoy your typical 4 day affair.
I appreciate, that you are my friend.

PS- I still like your hair.
PSS- So does Coco. 

10 comments:

Flag Girl said...

Happy birthday sweetbreads!

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th birthday Sweetbreads

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sweetbreads! Combine your and Warhol's talents, you might be able to create a Monet!
Have a great week-end.

The Mrs. said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday! I'm sure it's gonna be a typical blowout!
Chili

Doc said...

Happy birthday Sweetbreads!! Have a great birthday weekend!

Munchkin said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The General said...

Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sweetbreads Late as usual. Had to be great with all the graduations. Just more to celebrate. Hope you worked your celebration in. Love, Gramma G

Cath said...

Happy Birthday, Sweetbreads! Glad you got to celebrate going to little brother's graduation, those hot gyms are a blast to ring in your new year..I celebrated mine the exact same way three years ago :) Hope you had a good weekend!