Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Part Two

Grant me a moment, to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to the many amazing women in my life:

Lil GG- without you... much of my awesome world, would not exist.

To my sister-in-laws, the aunts (current and one Barbie playing aunt-pending) to my children, the mothers to my adorable little nieces and nephews who have brightened my life, infinitely.

To the God-mothers to my babies Jackie, Flag Girl, CT, Ditta's Lady and Self-declared #1 Doc. (had to choose so many... cuz just 3 couldn't handle the job of my present crazed offspring).

To my girl friends whom make my life a little more smiley when those mommy moments become over-whelming.  Especially but not limited too: Sweet HelpfulAngie, The Newly Engaged! Teacher and I used to be a Hooker.

The always cheerful ladies in my yoga classes.  Whom are often times my Grown-up escape and sometimes the best part of my day.

And my cousins... My closest blood related sistas and the Cousins I was lucky to inherit from Coach.... Especially, The Bride on her FIRST Mother's Day and Mrs for inspiring me.

I'm a lucky girl, to surround myself with the wisdom, experience and humor of so many amazing women.

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Wow, I won't lie. That made me tear up a bit. Thanks for the shout out, Tru Stories. Happy Mother's Day to you!

The Bride said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one LOVIN' me some Mother's Day! I'm so lucky, beyond belief, to know the majority of mothers mentioned in this blog... I look to all of you as I enjoy this first Day. Happy Mother's Day TS!!!!

Unknown said...

TS: You do know (and are related to many), some strong, funny, beautiful inside & outside women. Everyone of them are impressive Mothers.

Tru Stories said...

Side Note:
I realize, The Teacher is not actually technically not a Mother, except her 17 dogs... but I appreciate her bright spirit and I had to figure a way, to name-drop her engagement!!

I used to be a Hooker said...

I'm way late on this but thanks for the mother's day love, TS!! It's fun that you're starting to exist in real life and not just as the funny person in my phone/computer. Looking forward to sarcastically narrating many graduations and ball games and BBQ contests with you in the future.