Monday, May 21, 2012

The Loving Bond Between Sistas

I've always wished I had a sister.
I'm still bummed that I do not.
I was so excited for Tink, to gift her a baby sista.  I hoped they would become inseparable...
it appears, they are already on track.
For example, this evening:

Leaving the very long baseball game (where Warhol told me my barefoot Gatorade stained daughters 'looked like a crime scene')... Coco ran out on the road. I grabbed her, raising my voice and telling her NEVER to run into a street.  Looking deep into her eyes, I continued to reinforce my point "... if you just ran out, without holding my hand... you could get hit by a car!"

Tink shrugged her shoulders, eye rolled and casually commented "And den you'll be killed and den, I won't have to share my room anymore" followed by a smile.

Best Friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The bond is forming. They are just laying the foundation of love and devotion.

arizona said...

there is no greater way to keep your sista alive then to tell her you would get a room all to yourself. Tink is very thoughtful.

The Mrs. said...

I think Tink is the funniest person I know. And I know a LOT of funny people. I'm going to laugh about that for hours.

Tru Stories said...

Tink tru-ly is going to be the funniest person eva. The combo of her Dad and mine's funny.. is going to be epic, within her tiny body.