Friday, May 4, 2012

Ahhh... yes... It must be Baseball Season.... again


We had to rush the girls into last minute 9:00pm baths to wash the 3rd baseline ball field dirt (sandbox) from their hands, arms, faces (Coco) maybe inside their shorts.... Not to mention the red Gatorade stains, from their faces. And only 3-4 times did I yell at Coco..
"Get that dirty feather away from your mouth!"
"Get that rock, out of your mouth!"
"Get your dirty hands, out of your mouth!"

And only once or twice, did I threaten The Kid, that if he didn't stop acting scared of the ball, in the batter's box... I would take him in our yard and throw balls at his body, to prove it wouldn't kill him. (Ummm... of course, I wouldn't actually throw balls at my child...)

Baseball season... a magical American tradition.

No comments: