Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Princess Grace of Monaco:

aka- Mona

You and I made HUGE strides this year.
Practically becoming besties!
There was at least 3 times you kinda spoke to me...
You almost looked at me directly, for this pic.
We sorta shared a moment over the blog, after I wrote a long and rambling post demanding you return my (The Kid's) Hunger Games book... and you did!  Then you almost sorta spoke to me and shockingly laughed/eye rolled in my general direction when I suggested you and your sista should still hold hands and sing a song.  The entire experience, almost made us book club buds! High Five!
Mostly, we shared an awesome summer carnival experience last year, after I offered your dad leave you guys with me one night and he skipped/ran away smiling before I changed my mind.  Plus you wore my hat and sweatshirt.

So ObViousLy...
you and me are BF4 Eva!!

Otherwise, this is what I understand to be most tru about you: I've heard from The Kid, Quincy and Galway Girl... you are without question The Most Hilarious Cousin, hands down.  It seems sorta hard to imagine, given I hardly know what your voice sounds like but they cross their hearts SWEAR a vote has been taken and you are Super Hysterical Funny.
Your dad repeatedly mentions, he agrees.
Repeatedly.
You were also unanimously voted by the very same cousins, to be Dance Party Champion 2 years running. Which brings me to my last observation....
You are very much Loved.  Your cousins think you are AhMaZing... and so do I.

Happy Belated Birthday,
to Doc's most Beautiful Mini Me.
And seriously... WHO doesn't love Doc?

PS- My apologies for your delayed post but Your Buddy The Kid, decided to start Summer with a rage filled hating every boring thing weekend... draining my mind of all kind thoughts! Sooo... blame him.  Deal?

PSS- I really like your hair, too.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! The Kid speaks so highly of you.

Flag Girl said...

Happy Birthday MadDog!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun day!

The General said...

Happy Birthday

Munchkin said...

Happy Birthday!

Sweetbreads Bailey said...

Happy Birthday, pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maddog!

Chili

Coach said...

Happy Birthday Mona! Hope you had a great birthday. You probably don't remember but we used to have some good times before I had to grow up. Sorry I was a little late on this. Holla