Tuesday, December 28, 2010

On Christmas Eve:

my children were The Most Beautiful Ever. I Could Not stop gushing over them. I just kept pointing them out to Coach, "Do you SEE them? Can you get over those dresses? Is The Kid's face exceptionally handsome? Isn't their hair beautiful, when actually brushed??"

I can not allow The World,
to be denied of their Beauty, for one more day.











Christmas Eve:
You have become the best part of my Holiday.

Well, you and 'The Day After Party'.
Which is trailing as a pretty close second.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You had a day after party?! -Vitch-hol

The Mrs. said...

Your kids are all gorgeous, but I don't think Tink has ever looked prettier. I LOVE her hair!

Tru Stories said...

I would agree. That is the most perfect color on Tink. She looked berry perfect!