Friday, December 24, 2010

The Grinch Stole Our Christmas.

Without question, The Girls most faborite Christmas movie has been The Grinch. Thanks to the wonder of DVR, we are viewing this holiday treasure daily.



"It came without ribbons! It came without tags!"
"It came without packages, boxes or bags!"

And he puzzled three hours,
till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something,
he hadn't before.
"Maybe Christmas," he thought
"doesn't come from a store."
"Maybe Christmas... perhaps...
means a little bit more!"

And what happened then...?
Well... in Who-ville they say
That the Grinch's small heart
Grew three sizes that day!




This year, more than ever, I completely understand.
I am giddy with anticipation, to share the next 24 hours with my 3 little Grinch's!

**You'll notice I didn't write '3 Little Angels'??
I am excited to share the holiday, yet still not oblivious to who they actually are!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Christmas Eve post!!!

ct said...

very merry christmas to you guys! i am also VERY excited for this year. the boys are so hyper and excited! it's going to be a blast.

hope santa (and coach) are good to you! ;)

love you all.
ct

The Mrs. said...

So cute. I think I'm more excited about this Christmas than I have been since I was a kid. I also think The Grinch really did try to steal our Christmas by delivering a fever to Shortcake, but we're not letting that stop us. The snow (and frequent doses of Motrin) is definitely helping the cause.

Merry Christmas to the entire Tru Stories family!

(PS - Babysitter secured for Sunday. Super out of my mind excited for that celebration as well.)