Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Rock.

Tonight, I made dinner.
(I am feeling sorta better.)

Spaghetti,
Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread and Sweet Peas.

The Spaghetti:
Heart Healthy Whole Grain Noodles
Ragu Heart Healthy Lite Sauce
Hamburger Meat from a local Cow

The Bread:
Multi Grain White Bread
Lite Country Crock Butter
2% Mozzarella Cheese
Garlic Seasoning (no salt)

50% less Salt Canned Sweet Peas

Served with Fat Free Milk
and one Multi-Vitamin for each.

Yes....
The year-long Transition is Complete.
Everyone chowed down the food, without blinking an eye. None the wiser. I have succeeded in tricking my family, into eating better.

This must be how Mr. Miyagi felt when Daniel won.
Or kinda like how proud JFK would have been over that whole Peace Corps thing workin out.
Changing the world...
1 Spaghetti Noodle at a time.

Stay tuned for tomorrow evening;
when we drive-thru McDonalds.

No comments: