Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just For Laughs...

Coach received a chain email, with completely inappropriate and offensive jokes. Most were not suitable for this nice family blog... but here's a few.

* I'd just come out of the shop with a meat and potato pie, chips & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man on the curb, said 'I've not eaten for two days.'
I told him 'Man.. I wish I had your will power.'

* Snow in the forecast! The TV weather gal said she was 'expecting 8 inches tonight.'
I thought to myself, 'fat chance with a face like that!'

* Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Ireland . He looks down and sees a farmer in the field and shouts to him "Where am I?"
The Irish farmer looks up and shouts back.
"You're in that feckin basket."

And Last...

* A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunch time. She said "Sorry about the wait."
I said to her, "Don't worry Fatty...
you're bound to lose it, eventually."

No comments: