Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Something Vexes Thee?

Last night, it took my poor husband nearly Eleven maybe Twelve minutes to fall asleep. This so rarely happens. Normally, he immediately drifts into a peacefully innocent slumber.



This week officially kicks off our Fall schedule. His first Coach's meeting, Pre-school orientation, CCD meeting, pricing a new furnace, the mind-bending stress of a Fall Softball Tournament (oh the torture!).
All of those worries bouncing around his sweet little head, gives him a Thinking Man's Headache. His forehead is unaccustomed.
Here's sending Coach, Happy Thoughts.
I hope you were able to wake this morning, with the usual suspects be-boppin around your cute noggin... ESPN highlights and Pizza rolls.
I await the return of my Shiny Happy Person.
You are the Mork to my Mindy.
The Sam Malone to my Diane.
The Paula Abdul to my Simon Cowell.

If you are not skipping through life...
we all stumble.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Ward to your June.
The Ben to your Jennifer
The Brad to your Angelina
This is fun.

Anonymous said...

Sweetbreads only got one reference

Tru Stories said...

Dear Sweetbreads-
I took that hit in my obviously very middle-aged Gut.

Sweetbreads Bailey said...

I actually get Mork & Mindy and Sam & Dianne. But, if I'm being honest....I had to Google June & Ward. Sorry.